Littmann Stethoscopes remain the standard doctors choice. Littmann continues to be the medical school recommended stethoscope of choice for students.
The Littmann Classic II SE stethoscope remains the first choice, giving excellent general clinical performance and value for money. The Littmann stethoscope range is made by parent company 3M.
The Littmann Classic II SE features:
- Dual headed with a patented tuneable diaphragm on one side, and a traditional bell on the other.
- The tuneable diaphragm on the 3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope detects high and low frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure used during examination. Firm pressure allows you to listen to high frequency sounds- ease off to lighter contact and the diaphragm instantly switches to let you hear lower frequency sounds (previously heard using the traditional bell).
- The bell side on the 3M Littmann Classic II SE stethoscope can also be used for low frequency sounds and special examinations to detect bruits, for examination of intercostal spaces and auscultation of smaller and bony patients.
- A high quality single lumen tube (71cm/28 inches), with comfortably angled anatomically correct headset and patient-friendly nonchill rim and diaphragm to ensure maximum patient comfort.
- The 3M Littmann Classic II SE stethoscope features a tough, elastomer polyurethane rim on the chestpiece and crack-resistant, reinforced, PVC tubing. The tubing allows you to fold the scope easily without worry of kinking or breaking. The internal, double-leaf, binaural spring helps assure a long life and allows easy adjustment of ear-tube tension. The ear-tubes are lightweight, yet very durable.
- Patented soft sealing medium ear tips designed to produce an excellent acoustic seal, offer maximum comfort (firmer ear tips are supplied with the stethoscope if you prefer). These ear tips are supplied as standard on the 3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope.
- Littmann offer 3 year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
Why should I buy a 3M Littmann Classic II SE Stethoscope?
- The 3M Littmann Classic II SE stethoscope remains the industry standard stethoscope, against which others are judged.
- It is widely used by a wide range of health care professionals such as nurses, general practitioners, midwives and physiotherapists.
- The 3M Littmann Classic II SE is also the stethoscope that medical students are advised to use, due to its acoustic quality and versatility- very important when learning
The 3M Littmann range of stethoscopes are the most highly regarded in the industry, and have been trusted by millions of healthcare professionals throughout the world for decades.